Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Sunday on the Riverbank

Happy April yall! March was crazy busy with work so I am THRILLED to have a free moment to breathe.



This past Sunday we woke up & were both craving relaxation but also getting out of the house. So we did what any southern group of friends would do...went out to Brett's friends property who has river access & boiled some crawfish. We had a great time, some great food, & a few beers too. I have noticed the bad thing about having my awesome new camera is that I end up a mysterious person that doesn't exist...





All of our friends have pups so the day also became a puppy party. They played and swam all day. We thought it was a good idea to hop in the river but that 75 degree water is still a little too cold. 



All the dogs please! My next camera investment is going to have to be a nerdy tripod & remote I suppose. If yall (as in all of my invisible followers) have any suggestions on tripods for Nikon DSLR's please let me know!






1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute post idea--your pups are totally cute!
    Katelyn
    Theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.