Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Spring in Texas


ONE | I have an addiction to cowboy boots (what Texas girl doesn't?) & when we were in Austin on Valentine's Day we had to pop in to the famous Allen's Boot's & I spotted these gorgeous boots. All the fringe & heart eyes a girl could ever dream of! With a birthday coming up next week I think this is where my birthday $$$ will be going this year.

TWO | With warmer weather comes shorter hemlines & bare arms. In an attempt to not blind everybody I've been searching high & low for a tanning lotion that is absolutely perfect. This Tanwise mousse seems to be the absolute best, it's found online at Amazon & also in store at Sally Beauty. I am popping in today on my day off to pick a bottle up & try it for myself.

THREE | I stumbled upon this gorgeous fabric on accident somehow & it just goes perfect with the Rodeo season here in Texas that coincides with Spring. They have it in all different types of shirts & dresses. I haven' pulled the trigger on mumu products quite yet but from everything I've heard it's worth the splurge.

FOUR | Sandal weather. enough said. Girls either go get your toes done or do them at home yourself. I didn't realize how much attention my own feet needed until I threw on my first pair of sandals for the year a few weeks ago & once I had already left the house I looked down & cringed. Essie's new spring line is gorgeous!

FIVE | I received this pair of Kendra Scott Sophee earrings in this months RocksBox. I am head over heels in love with them & love how they effortlessly go with every. single. outfit. They come in Rose Gold, Gold, and Silver so there's something for everyone. You can use code 'LAURENBFF1195' for a FREE MONTH of your very own Rocksbox!

SIX | This Kendra Scott bracelet is on my wishlist. I think it's perfect for Spring & Summer because blues go with everything ;) It also comes in white & pink/orange.

What are your Spring must haves??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.