Saturday, March 19, 2016

Five on Friday

Hey yall! Quick blog post on this Saturday....MY days get mixed up because in my business Saturday is my Friday so we'll just pretend it's still Friday ;)

1. I discovered yesterday on my lunch break that the store 'At Home' (formerly Garden Ridge) has really stepped up their game! I stopped in to get some lamp shades for some gaudy gold lamps I picked up from Goodwill & repainted (blog post soon) & their things are getting so cute & i actually found some good gift items for a great price so I snagged a few ;)





2. I ordered some Laced Hair Extensions yesterday & I CANNOT WAIT to get them in!! I've wanted a new good pair of extensions for awhile now & after stalking quite a few other bloggers & their gorgeous hair for a few months I finally pulled the trigger. I was unsure of what color/length to get so I sent them an email with some pictures & they responded within the hour with a suggestion. I was impressed. They're shipping much faster than expected to so that's always awesome to see!


3. Our garden is taking off! Blueberries, strawberries, peppers, rosemary, basil, cilantro, green onions, garlic, & tomatoes. We're getting close to being able to start harvesting them & I cannot wait, I'm already dreaming of all the fresh tomatoes, basil & maybe some mozzarella. YUM!


4. Red Dress Boutique has released some new arrivals lately & I jumped on their site & fell in love with this top. Cute for Spring on a casual Sunday or even a day at my office so I had to snag it. They also have a cute clutch I like but haven't pulled the trigger on quite yet. But they have free shipping for purchases over $50 so clearly I need to buy the clutch too so that I can qualify for free shipping right?










5. Last night we had a terrible storm roll through & we happened to have no groceries so we decided to order a pizza for the first time in ages from a local joint & 2.5 hours later...it never showed!! We ended up going on a late night run to Whataburger for Breakfast & snapped this picture. Hank wanted a #4 for himself...

That's all folks!


4 comments:

  1. I love that your garden is already coming to life! I guess that's one of the many perks of living in a warm climate. Over here in Ontario, I am still watching some of the snow melt! It's mostly all gone but I wouldn't be surprised if we got more this season.
    Evelina @ Fortunate House

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness!! Sometimes I feel sad we have about 2 weeks combined of "winter" but then I get over it pretty quickly once it rolls around haha it will really still snow this late?!

      Delete
  2. OMG, so jelly over your garden!! Still waiting over here to plant - it was 32 degrees this morning, brrr!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brrr! I am a summer girl all the way. Ill have to write up a little post & pictures of what we have growing this year. What kind of garden do y'all typically have?

      Delete

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.