Tuesday, June 9, 2015

The Girl Behind The Blog

FIRST OF ALL: You can now follow me on Bloglovin' if you click this little link below


Everybody likes talking about themselves, right? Right. If you can show me somebody who says they don't like to talk about themselves and/or the people they love every once in a while then I will show you a liar.

^That's me, I'm Lauren! I'm 21 years old {or young, whatever}, and a Marketing student at Texas State University. I am a stereotypical Texas girl to the core, I love hunting, fishing, and enjoy being outdoors every chance I get. & of course the Texas pride runs deep in my blood. I grew up on the Gulf Coast so if i'm remotely near a body of water, whether an ocean or a pond, I am happy. Even though I love Texas, I'm a self proclaimed snowbunny & go skiing or snowboarding every chance I get. 




I have a LARGE blended family so life was always interesting growing up to say the least!


Houston yall, we may not have the best teams but they're the best to us ;) The boy is amazing & all mine.


& last but not least I'll leave yall with a picture of my furbaby. Gracie Lou Freebush. Obviously I'm a little biased but she is adorable. 

Yall (as in all one of my followers, HEY MOM!) can now follow me on Bloglovin' the follow this little link below.


8 comments:

  1. So nice to know who you are, Lauren, and your furbaby Gracie is just adorable!

    May x • THE MAYDENbloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much May Cho! I agree ;) Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I always love reading these kinds of posts! Thanks so much for sharing!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lauren! Thank you so much for stopping by, for some reason I do too. It must be in the name ;)

      Delete
  3. Welcome to the blogging community! I just found your blog, and it's adorable!!
    xo
    Syd
    http://www.sincerelysyd9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you for the warm welcome Sydney! I really appreciate it.

      Delete
  4. You are too cute! I totally hear you about being all about southern pride but still being a snow bunny! I grew up in NC, so we have some skiing, but not much!

    Taylor xo - T's Spoonful of Sugar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Taylor! I'm glad somebody else can relate, you must have the best of both worlds up there in North Carolina, still southern and beautiful but easy access to the mountains when you want them. I'm really glad you stopped by & hope you have a fabulous rest of your week!

      Lauren

      Delete

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.